Friday 6 May 2016

INTERVIEW TO EIJER

INTERVIEW TO EIJER

Eijer is a student from 5th level. She spent six months in hospital because she had leukaemia.
The hospital organized a competition to describe the hospital. Eijer wrote a fantastic description and she won the competition!!!
We asked her some questions.

1.    How did you feel when you won the prize?
Eijer: I felt very happy and excited. I wanted to know what the prize was.

2.    Was it difficult to write the description?
E: No, it wasn’t. It was easy because I spent 6 months there and I knew the people, I had good feelings and I wrote from the heart.

3.    What was the prize?
E: A new tablet, a free scuba diving baptism, a Real Sociedad scarf etc. … the prizes were great!!!

4.    Who gave you the prizes?
E: The Real Sociedad girl players.

Interviewers: 5th level students
Interviewee: Eijer



No comments:

Post a Comment