Friday 11 December 2015


DO I GET ENOUGH EXERCISE ?
I get enough exercise.On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I walk to school.At school we have PE twice a week and it is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.At lunch time I  sometimes play football and basketball.After school on Mondays and Fridays I go to dande lessons.On Thursdays I go to Judo lessons.On Mondays the dance is from 17:15 -18:00.On Fridays the dance is from 17:30 -18:30.The Judo is from 17:30 -18:30.On Tuesdays I rollerskate with Iker and BeƱat.B.At the weekend I go to the montain and cicle in the bike lane with my family.

 Resultado de imagen de exercise children

When I do exercise I get hungry and thirsty and I sleep well.
by ARAIA                                                        primary 5th level

No comments:

Post a Comment